Our Customer Service Team are keen to help with any query or request you may have and they are contactable via email at email@example.com or on 0117 330 2277.
Return of Faulty Goods
The following are guidelines. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances with the aim of achieving a mutually acceptable resolution.
If there is a fault with your product within 12 months of delivery (or other defect with your order), we will normally offer a prompt repair or exchange. We will always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 7 working days of delivery.
To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
- Found to actually be faulty
- in otherwise "as new" condition and
- Complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it
In the event of a product found not to be faulty no refund will be made and the product will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Please return the product to a Sack Trucks Direct or phone Aftersales on 0117 330 2277(9am to 5pm Monday to Friday). If a fault occurs while you are abroad, please contact us after you return to the UK.
This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. For consumable items the guarantee period is three months from delivery.
If you would like to return the item whether its damaged or you have just changed your mind then you as the customer will be liable to pay the collection charge.
Any refund due to a fault or other defect may include a refund of the applicable delivery charge up to a maximum of £5.50. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only (i.e. premium services are not available).
Returns & Replacements
If you want to return an item to us please call us on 0117 330 2277 to obtain a Returns Number, and details of how to return the item to us, before returning the item.
We will refund returns postage where faulty items are being returned for a replacement. For heavy or bulky items we may be able to offer a collection service. The postal service to use will be explained when the Returns Number is issued.
Once you have received your Returns Number please send the item to:
Sack Trucks Direct - Returns Department
Babdown Airfield Industrial Estate,
We are unable to refund returns postage where an item is being returned for a refund.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You can cancel your purchase at any time before it is delivered by:
- following the "Returns" instructions in our returns policy;
- e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , phoning us on 0117 330 2277 - please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand;
Your product must be complete, unused and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories. Any 'Free Gifts' received with the product must also be returned.
You will receive a full refund less the cost of the outbound shipping, provided you return the product to us at the above address and in unused and new condition.
We cannot cancel your purchase when:
- the goods are not unused and in “as new” condition;
- you return your goods without proof of purchase;
- the goods were a special order to your specification;
Any order being cancelled will be returned by the customer at their expense.